On Saturday night, the defending National Basketball Association champs routed the Houston Rockets 115-86 to force a Game 7 in the Western Conference Finals - reminding their opponents and National Basketball Association fans that the reigning champs are not ready to relinquish the throne.
Apparently, the answer is going down 17 to the Houston Rockets in a playoff elimination game. This will surely a great and entertaining game and has the potential to wrap up going down as the best of the entire postseason.
The Rockets lost game six at Golden State, 115-86, on Saturday night, which allowed the team to tie the series and force a game seven at Toyota Center.More news: Suspect in Custody After Shooting at Indiana Middle School
Thompson, who finished with 35 points on nine threes, hit three from beyond the arc in the fourth quarter to lead the way and Golden State out-scored the Rockets 31-9 in the final 12 minutes.
"More than anything, I feel bad for Chris", Kerr said. The victor will take on the Cavaliers, who beat the Celtics last night in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals, sending LeBron James to the Finals for the eighth straight year. However, Golden State is known for limiting opponents' opportunities in transition by getting back quickly. Without him in Game 6, however, the Rockets were run off the floor in the second half. He had a high IQ game and added 29 points.
It just took a lot of pressure from a Rockets team to get Golden State into that mental frame of mind.More news: See 2017 population estimate for your MI city, township or village
"He couldn't explode and push off of it", D'Antoni said. What we did in that first half, that shows what we can do. Meanwhile, the Warriors came out cold on offense. If he is able to play, the Rockets will have a strong chance to take down the Warriors in front of their home fans. They've responded to adversity at every turn in this series, and there's no reason to think they can't do so again in Game 7. The Warriors' disjointed offense, miscommunication on defense and Houston's blistering shooting led to a 39-22 Rockets lead after the first quarter.
It seems as though the team actually does have no idea about how Paul's recovery is going to progress these next handful of hours before game 7.More news: Team Penske to give Helio Indy 500 ride in '19
- Texas shooting suspect's dad says son may have been bullied
- Donald Trump to Naval Academy Graduates: 'America Is Back'
- Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
- North Korea summit cancellation a setback to dealmaker Donald Trump
- LeBron, Cavs facing win-or-else Game 6 vs Celtics
- US President Trump Cannot Legally Block Followers On Twitter, Rules US Judge
- Parents sue 30-year-old son to move out of house
- Nipah kills one more in Kerala; public meetings banned, exams put off
- Donald Trump says North Korea summit could be back on
- Israel starts building fortified maritime barrier on coastal border with Gaza