"We spoke a bit more about how the city was, about the infrastructure of the club and the city".
"I like that he is young yet experienced also, with a high number of games at a club that competes to win".
"I've been following Liverpool for a few years, in particular since Firmino arrived", Fabinho told LFCTV. Because he had success, I hope the same happens to me. Also, global caps for Brazil tells you something about him. I think he improves our squad and there aren't that many players you can say that about at this moment because the quality we have already is so high.More news: Everything To Know About Deadly Nipah Virus
Fabinho has declared that signing for Liverpool was an easy decision to make.
"I spoke to the manager and everything went well".
"Hopefully I will have no difficulty in adapting to this type of football, I know that the type of football here is quite intense and physical".
Fabinho has made more than 200 appearances for Monaco and played a key role in helping the team win the French league in 2016-17.More news: Trudeau to Trump: Auto tariffs would hit U.S. just as hard
"They gave me a lot of confidence, they showed me that they really wanted me".
And asking the Egypt worldwide to match his displays from this season - following a World Cup which he will inevitably start injured - is unrealistic. Considered a right-back in his early days, it was not until the second half of the 2014-15 season that Leonardo Jardim moved him to the defensive midfield berth - which proved to be a masterstroke. "He told me that he was counting on me and explained how the team plays".
"He's also hesitating about whether he wants to play in the Champions League with Lyon". Another great advantage with this signing is that the German manager will be able to work with his latest player throughout the pre-season as Fabinho did not make Tite's Brazilian squad that will travel to Russian Federation for the World Cup.More news: Mike D'Antoni Says Chris Paul Is 'Doubtful' to Play Game 7
- How The Warriors Unleashed Klay Thompson
- Hamas: Gaza groups agree to truce if Israel ceases fire
- LeBron, Cavs facing win-or-else Game 6 vs Celtics
- Golden Knights' pregame show was weird start to Stanley Cup
- Trump and Abe to meet before North Korea summit
- Golden Knights edge Capitals in wild Stanley Cup final opener
- Trump says American prisoner in Venezuela has been released
- US Navy conducting Sunday morning maneuvers in the South China Sea
- Gallery: The best photos from Daniel Ricciardo's Monaco celebration
- Cyclone Mekunu surges through Oman killing 2