"No one's defending what she said", Sanders said when asked about Trump's reaction to the controversy. On the same night as her Jarrett tweet, she posted a false claim about Chelsea Clinton that Clinton refuted, and accused George Soros of being a Nazi.
"I think it was a reasonable bet to take, and it worked until it didn't", Ancier said. It was 2 in the morning and I was Ambien tweeting-it was memorial day too-I went 2 far & do not want it defended-it was egregious indefensible.
"ABC lost maybe $1 billion from this; this show was grinding out money hand over fist and they lost it all because somebody didn't say, 'Get that phone out of her hand, '" Arnold told The Hollywood Reporter. Barr was his headache then; he recalled having to go to her home where she was holed up with Tom Arnold for a few weeks and refusing to work in 1994, and coax her out. "While all pharmaceutical treatments have side effects, racism is not a known side effect of any Sanofi medication".
Pulled off air over a racist tweet, U.S. sitcom star Roseanne Barr has blamed her outburst on a sleeping pill - prompting a swift retort Wednesday from pharma giant Sanofi which stated, deadpan, that its drugs do not cause racism. "This monkey thing is something she's tweeted before about black people", Arnold said.More news: Sony Dropping Limited Edition Blue PS4 for "Days of Play" Sale
Arnold, who was a writer and sometimes actor on the original "Roseanne" TV show in the 1980s and 1990s, was married to the comic actress for four tumultuous years.
Barr first blamed the medication on the tweet that caused a firestorm in a few tweets on Tuesday: "guys I did something unforgiveable so do not defend me".
Her Twitter account had a manic feel throughout the morning.
Trump had previously called Barr, a vocal supporter of his both fictionally and in real life, to personally congratulate her on her ratings success after the March premiere of the Roseanne revival. One of the posts she shared said, inexplicably, "they brought the show back so they could inevitably cancel the show when she said something they didn't like".More news: Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov meets Kim Jong
Barr also continued to tweet about George Soros, a liberal donor who has been painted as the villain in many right-wing conspiracy theories.
Although Barr said she was leaving Twitter, she returned hours later, posting more than 100 times. "Roseanne was very "bigly" hit for ABC, and we needed it".
- Will there be any measurable backlash from her fans?
He said he hoped "Roseanne seeks the help she so clearly needs".More news: Chelsea owner Abramovich immigrates to Israel, becomes country's richest citizen
- Trump says American prisoner in Venezuela has been released
- Apple Releases iOS 11.4 With Messages in iCloud and AirPlay 2
- Warriors roar back to take West, setting up fourth finals against Cavs
- Golden Knights edge Capitals in wild Stanley Cup final opener
- Golden Knights' pregame show was weird start to Stanley Cup
- New Zealand orders mass cattle cull to eradicate disease
- Europe must make press freedom in Iran a priority
- As Europe's Data Law Takes Effect, Watchdogs Go After Tech Companies
- Gallery: The best photos from Daniel Ricciardo's Monaco celebration
- Trump and Abe to meet before North Korea summit