The 30-year-old NY man who was evicted from his parents' home by a judge after they took him to court has moved out two and a half hours before his court-ordered deadline.
The jobless 30-year-old who was sued by his parents for still living at home has finally flown the coop, but not before delivering one last parting shot - by calling the cops on his dad.
Michael Rotondo was ordered to move out of his parents' home in Camillus on Friday. Rotondo, whose eviction from his parents' home drew national attention finally left hours before a court-ordered deadline.
Rotondo and his cousin packed a pickup truck loaded with bags of clothes, speakers, a lacrosse stick, pictures, books, a pair of loose boots, a shoe rack, work tools, and a sewing machine. The millennial told reporters he called police Friday morning because he believed his 8-year-old son's Legos were in the basement and his father would not let him look for them. Instead, the father offered to look for items and, if he found them, bring them out. The Legos were found after police arrived. He said his duties as a parent kept him from working.More news: Visa card network crashes across UK, Europe
Rotondo remains steadfast in blaming his parents for the family rupture and their refusal to back him in his child custody battle.
But Michael Rotondo did not heed their deadlines, and his parents filed for an ejectment proceeding.
His parents won the eviction ruling last week after their son ignored repeated requests to get a job and go.
"There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you", they added in a note sent on 18 February.More news: Trump insists Mexico will pay for border wall
Rotondo planned to spend the next week at an Airbnb in Syracuse. And sadly, other Michael Rotondos got caught in the crossfire - including one who also happens to hail from central NY, in Albany.
"This isn't a game show", he said.
Greenwood ruled in favour of Rotondo's parents, Mark and Christina, setting into motion the 30-year-old's eviction.More news: Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov meets Kim Jong
- American Cancer Society urges earlier testing for colon cancer
- Facebook is removing the the trending news feature next week
- Trump and aides: We're meeting to re-schedule Kim Jong Un summit
- Keith Ellison Boycotting NFL Over 'Cowardly & Idiotic' Anthem Policy
- Trump tweets he wishes he didn’t pick Sessions as AG
- Afghan forces end ISIL attack on ministry in Kabul
- Fallout 76: Vault Secrets REVEALED for Bethesda's new West Virginia based game?
- National Doughnut Day Is Friday: Here's Where to Get a Free One
- Indian-origin teen wins Scripps National Spelling Bee
- Mohamed Salah to travel to Spain for treatment on shoulder injury