A guest on MSNBC's Morning Joe and the show's co-host called Roseanne Barr and President Donald Trump, who the fired sitcom actress supports, "stone cold racists", a day after ABC canceled Roseanne due to the star's culturally insensitive Twitter rant.
When asked if he might get his own show, he said, "You've heard more than I have". Trump tweeted Wednesday morning.More news: Afghan forces end ISIL attack on ministry in Kabul
Trump targeted Robert Iger on Twitter, saying: "Iger, where is my call of apology?" "You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response".
Trump specifically complained about an erroneous report previous year by an ABC investigative reporter Brian Ross, saying: "He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology".
One and a half years later, the Russian Federation controversy still dogs Trump and he still regularly bashes the media for its coverage of his presidency and its potential ties to the Kremlin.
In her apology, Barr admitted she "did something unforgivable" and "made a mistake".More news: Teens are breaking up with Facebook faster than we thought, says study
A number of cast and crew members released statements making it clear Barr did not speak for them when she shared racist comments via social media. Maybe I just didn't get the call?'
Roseanne Barr shows no signs she will remain quiet about her firing from her popular ABC series and has highlighted supporters' tweets criticizing the network.
She also faulted Iger for not apologizing to Trump after ESPN personality Jemele Hill called Trump a "white supremacist".More news: Mohamed Salah to travel to Spain for treatment on shoulder injury
This last tweet she noticed seems to suggest that the Obama couple may have something to do with the cancelation of Roseanne because she mocked their Netflix deal before.
- Kanye West officially releases new album Ye
- President Trump Says Summit With North Korea is Back On - Katie Pavlich
- Bryson DeChambeau wins the Memorial Tournament in playoff
- Holtby, Capitals deliver resilient Game 2 performance
- Mexico aims tariffs at Trump country, sees NAFTA complications
- EA Sports ran Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 World Cup simulation
- Facebook is removing the the trending news feature next week
- Three people trapped by lava airlifted to safety near Hawaii volcano
- Vermont will pay you up to $10000 to move there, work remotely
- Zinedine Zidane leaves Real Madrid