Video game stories from other sites on the web.More news: Central Pa. law firm representing Triple Crown-winning horse
Origin Access is EA's subscription service for PC users akin to its Xbox service, EA Access. This is an evergreen game and there have been some new changes in the game that you might be interested in. In Origin Access Premier, this does not apply.
Subscribers can play over 100 PC titles whenever they like as long as a Premier member is maintained. We won't be surprised however, to see it out the same time as Madden NFL 19 which is debuting on August 10, if not earlier.More news: Apple, Google Introducing Tools To Help Users Cut Down On Screen Time
The Origin Access Premier service will begin later with its first title, Madden NFL 19, and will also include EA's titles such as Federation Internationale de Football Association 19, Battlefield V, and Anthem as the company announced on stage at E3. It costs $14.99 per month or $99.99 per year. That'll help keep your hard drive from getting too cluttered, or needing to set aside a night purely for downloading and installing EA's ever-more-massive games.
10 percent discount in the Origin Store on full games, pre-orders, expansions, Federation Internationale de Football Association points, and more. It also features an attempt to broaden their reach by announcing a subscription platform for other studios and publishers that may not want to foot the bill for maintaining a subscription service like this.More news: Amazon Prime Video to stream live Premier League matches and highlights
For those who have already been participating in EA's Origin program, you'll know that Origin Access contains a huge backlog of games in itself.
- US Women's Open: Ariya Jutanugarn leads by four shots after three rounds
- Super Eagles Jersey sells out in three minutes
- Former Ark City PD chief living in Guatemala safe after volcanic eruption
- Lowest price ever for Echo Show at Amazon
- More Breast Cancer Patients Can Skip Chemo - Gene Test
- Donald Trump demands end to 'unfair' trade after meeting
- Scott Pruitt's abuses of power, ranked
- No women make Forbes' list of top paid sport stars
- Arsenal to snub deal for Fellaini
- Recalled melon linked to 60 illnesses was distributed in NC, officials say