The forward has been expected to confirm his future before the World Cup and said Saturday that was still the case. Some reports had pointed to Lemar's arrival as a key factor in whether Griezmann would return to the club or leave for Barcelona this summer.
Despite Antoine Griezmann appearing ready to make an announcement on his future on Tuesday, the Atletico Madrid striker has claimed it wasn't the right time to do so.
Aged seven, and wearing the No 7 on his back, he is seen with a friend excitedly running around getting autographs from the World Cup-winning squad.Читайте также: North America and Morocco finalists for hosting 2026 World Cup
However, at a France press conference on Tuesday afternoon, he declined to give an update on his future intentions. I don't know if he's the priority.
Barca's public pursuit of Griezmann has angered Atletico, who reported them to Federation Internationale de Football Association in December for making an illegal approach for the player and followed up with a statement in May telling Barca "enough is enough".
"There's no more pressure on me, I am relaxed, focused on the World Cup". Barca hope to sign him on July 1, when his release clause drops to €100 million, while Atletico are trying to convince him to stay by offering an improved contract.
"I can only say that to win the Champions League you have to have the best players".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Central Pa. law firm representing Triple Crown-winning horse
- Fortnite On Switch Has Built-In Voice Chat, No App Required
- Southgate's Lions are on their way to Russian Federation
- Recalled melon linked to 60 illnesses was distributed in NC, officials say
- India, China ink 2 MoUs, Xi accepts Modi’s invite for informal summit
- Who's the Spider-Man Game's Mystery Villain?
- How Paul Manafort is connected to Trump, Russia investigation
- Why Was Singapore Chosen To Host The Summit?
- How Guardiola Reacted To Yaya Toure’s Discrimination Accusations
- Trade war: European Union to put tariffs on USA after Trump’s ‘depressing’ tweets