It's not known exactly how the woman got herself in that predicament.More news: U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup
What happens next is pretty obvious as Strom proceeded to stick her head in the exhaust where it became stuck.
A lot of insane things happen at music festivals but you normally don't see emergency crews having to rescue someone who stuck their head up a truck's exhaust pipe.
"I have got to hear her side of the story". Video of the rescue was posted on Facebook and has been viewed over 2.5 million times.More news: Prime Minister hit by dramatic resignation as MPs debate Brexit
She took to Facebook, sharing a picture holding the exhaust pipe, with the caption: "Yeah I'm the tail pipe girl, watchu know about it?" In all, she was stuck for a little over 45 minutes, and was given a medical exam right after she was freed.
She said she's not surprised the incident went viral, but wants people to know it wasn't as amusing as it looked. "So I tried it".
'I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said "no, I'm just glad you're OK. It did fit, but it didnt want to come back out".More news: White House adviser says Canada's Trudeau 'stabbed us in the back'
The trucks owner, Tom Wold, has already fixed the exhaust pipe.
- Pompeo talks North Korea, South China Sea with China's Xi
- North America and Morocco finalists for hosting 2026 World Cup
- Atletico Madrid attacker Griezmann: My future defined this week
- Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo dissolves country’s FA
- How Guardiola Reacted To Yaya Toure’s Discrimination Accusations
- How did Anthony Bourdain die? Heart-breaking details reveal cause of death
- Why Was Singapore Chosen To Host The Summit?
- Andrew Garfield Dedicates His Tony Award to LGBTQ Community
- IG Finds FBI Agents "Willingness" To Damage Trump Presidency
- Fallout 76 is entirely online, has dedicated servers, can be played solo