Fortunately, the OnePlus 6' most important variants are still in stock in the U.S. If you're interested in buying the phone you can do so on the company's website.
Chinese smartphone maker OnePlus has notched up an impressive achievement for a company its size: It sold more than one million of its latest smartphone - the OnePlus 6 - in just over three weeks. The Shenzhen-based company previously sold a million units of the OnePlus 5 and OnePlus 5T within three months of their launch.
Following this, One Plus has recently announced a "Community Celebration Season" for 12 days from June 15 to June 26, 2018.
Overall, the OnePlus 6 is a superb device that packs in nearly everything you want to get in a sub $600 smartphones.More news: Robbie Williams won't Party Like A Russian at World Cup
Why it matters: OnePlus is a scrappy manufacturer that appeals to enthusiasts seeking a fast handset without all the fluff and inflated price tags that typically accompany mainstream flagships.
The OnePlus 6 is a direct competitor of other top, flagship smartphones, including Apple's iPhone 8 and iPhone X, as well as the Samsung Galaxy S9 and LG G7. Now we have established a big record within 22 days of launch.
Additionally, the company is also offering a discount of upto Rs 1,500 upon exchanging an older device.
The company is giving out a cashback of Rs 2000 to buyers paying for the phone using Citibank Credit or Debit cards.More news: Ronaldo And Messi's Record Against Iceland Is Truly Ridiculous
OnePlus' revenue totaled 10 billion yuan (US$1.59 billion) in 2017, with over 70 percent coming from overseas markets.
Experts reasoned that since One Plus 6 is the first smartphone in India to have a high-level processor of Snapdragon 845 SoC, it has attained such a great success in short time.
Users can receive an extended warranty of three months under the OnePlus referral program on Amazon. On the camera front, there is a dual rear camera setup including a 16-megapixel primary rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, OIS and a 20-megapixel secondary lens with f/1.7 aperture. OnePlus 6 is Amazon exclusive in the country, and the price starts at Rs 34,999.More news: Spieth, McIlroy among big names to miss US Open cut
- A hot, hazy and humid Sunday in West Michigan
- IG Finds FBI Agents "Willingness" To Damage Trump Presidency
- Cheryshev to star in tournament opener
- Trump 'could issue pardons after Russian Federation probe', lawyer Rudy Giuliani claims
- The Stan Simpson Show: Trump and Kim meet for historic summit
- Woman gets head stuck in truck tailpipe
- Eid to be celebrated across India on June 16, today in Kerala
- 5 dead as SUV being chased crashes in South Texas
- Saudi-led forces open assault on Yemen port city of Hodeida
- U.S., Mexico, & Canada to Host 2026 World Cup