Some of us won't have got past those first few fixtures...
As you can see from the table below, only Wolves are deemed to have a tougher start than Newcastle United.More news: James Rodriguez makes belated start for Colombia
So basically, the first five weeks of Newcastle's season is on average up against top four opposition, bring it on!
City won five of our six games against newly-promoted clubs last season - drawing 0-0 against Huddersfield - and have a fine record against all three of the 2018/19 newbies.
The Times, UK, reports that Manchester City's Pep Guardiola and Tottenham's Maurico Pochettino are said to be unconcerned by the situation, but that Mourinho is angry with the Premier League and their decision-making process.
Two of Liverpool's home games after Champions League nights will be against teams also battling in the competition.More news: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in Florida
Across Manchester, Jose Mourinho remains unbeaten on opening day.
City host the first of the 2018/19 clashes, welcoming United to the Etihad Stadium on 10 November and our visit to Old Trafford takes place on 16 March. Those games are in between two Champions League fixtures and an global break.
Since their promotion in 2015, they have started with a draw in all three seasons - against Everton, Southampton and then dramatically against Liverpool a year ago thanks to Miguel Britos' stoppage-time equaliser.
The 2016-17 champions open up with a trip to Huddersfield Town and then face Newcastle, Bournemouth, Cardiff and West Ham in quick succession after hosting Arsenal.More news: Oil prices drop on prospect of rising supplies Oil&Gas 09:40
- Black Panther star wins hero award, and honors a real hero
- Mexico's Marquez in 'great shape' at fifth career World Cup
- Trump 'could issue pardons after Russian Federation probe', lawyer Rudy Giuliani claims
- Markets fall after Beijing accuses Washington of 'blackmail'
- Minister: S. Korea 'flexible' on timing, format of ending Korean War
- Asian equities show nerves ahead of US’s Chinese tariffs list
- Arsenal manager Unai Emery "excited" by arrival of goalkeeper Bernd Leno
- Saudi-led forces open assault on Yemen port city of Hodeida
- Kawhi Leonard wants out from San Antonio Spurs
- The Stan Simpson Show: Trump and Kim meet for historic summit