- The 44,000-seater stadium will host four World Cup matches. "We've got a whole new mentality and style of playing that we understand and we've had time to work on it and it is still going to continue to improve".
"If I'm being honest, and i'm one of his biggest fans, I thought he was poor", said Merson to Sky Sports.
"When you score late goals like that a lot of it is down to the support because I'm telling you, a lot of the players on the pitch were physically drained", he said.
I think the mood around the camp is a lot calmer from what I can remember of that last tournament.. More news: Indonesian Woman Swallowed By Giant Python
"He's been a brilliant leader for us leading up to the tournament, as well as now we have started the tournament".
It certainly paid dividends against Tunisia as England displayed patience and maturity that belied their inexperience - not that Rashford sees tournament rawness as a problem.
"Poch texted me and after the game as well", Kane told reporters.
Ratings peaked at 18.3 million during the closing minutes, when more than two-thirds (69%) of all UK TV viewers were tuned to the match.
The Tottenham striker's display has earned him considerable plaudits but former skipper Robson hopes team-mates can match his standards.More news: Melania Trump calls for end to immigrants’ family separation
"Although you've not done it yet, you feel like you understand what to expect and I feel that is definitely needed".
Germany's surprise loss to Mexico could create a odd situation in Group G where England and Belgium may face a theoretically easier path to the last four if they finish second rather than top of the standings. It gives me confidence doing that and I want to do that in the games ahead.
"To score a victor in the World Cup like that is just incredible and watching the celebrations back home and in the stadium like I say, I've been part of that before when I was watching football, so to see it and to be part of it is wonderful", the Tottenham striker said.
"They need Harry Kane to hold the ball up and bring other players into the game and I don't think he did that, but I'm thinking more towards the knockout stages now".More news: Hornets Players Were Reportedly ‘Sick And Tired’ Of Dwight Howard
- Markets fall after Beijing accuses Washington of 'blackmail'
- More than 210 injured in Osaka-area natural disaster
- Trump 'could issue pardons after Russian Federation probe', lawyer Rudy Giuliani claims
- Los Angeles Lakers acquire 39th overall pick in trade with Philadelphia 76ers
- A hot, hazy and humid Sunday in West Michigan
- Minister: S. Korea 'flexible' on timing, format of ending Korean War
- Why Didn't Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend His Cousin's Wedding?
- Oil prices drop on prospect of rising supplies Oil&Gas 09:40
- OnePlus 6 Hits Record Sales, Rewarding India Customers with Cashback and More
- Blakely's NBA Mock Draft 3.0: Will health issues mix up the board?