Perhaps it was in pink we see a young fashionista and the next important to the British Royal family event - the baptism of the younger brother of Charlotte Prince Louis, which will take place on 9 July. "Prince Louis is baptized, His Eminence Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby".
Britain's Prince Louis of Cambridge will be christened on July 9, Kensington Palace says. It is a replica of a christening gown made for Queen Victoria's eldest daughter in 1841 and used for generations of royal babies until it wore out.More news: Allies unhappy with United States walkout from UN body
Last month, Kensington Palace released the first official pictures of Catherine and William's newborn, who was born on April 23, and the couple admitted they were "very pleased" to share the snaps.
Louis was born at the Lindo Wing of St Mary's Hospital in London's Paddington, on St George's Day.More news: Government has changed position on Brexit law compromise - MP
Prince George was christened in the Chapel Royal while Princess Charlotte was baptised at Sandringham in Norfolk.
The Duke of Cambridge, who was visiting craftspeople in Liverpool yesterday for the International Business Festival, an was given a gorgeous present for his children by the Leather Satchel Company.More news: European Union tariffs target United States goods from motorbikes to jeans
- German govt stands but no resolution in fight over migration
- New ‘Star Wars’ Story movies on hold because ‘Solo’ sucked
- Uruguay make their best start to a World Cup since 1954
- India takes direct control in Kashmir after alliance ends
- Switzerland's late victor over Serbia throws World Cup's Group E wide open
- Oil falls on US-China trade dispute
- How to Watch Iran vs. Spain
- House rejects hard-right immigration bill, baring GOP divide
- Why Didn't Kate Middleton, Prince William Attend His Cousin's Wedding?
- 5000 people take part in Indian Embassy Yoga Day celebrations