And according to Sky sources, Real are considering the bid, reportedly in the region of £88 million (S$158 million), for Ronaldo, who joined the European champions from Manchester United in 2008 in a then world-record transfer worth £80 million.
Speculation has mounted this week that Serie A champions Juve are preparing a lucrative €120 million bid (£105m/$139m) for Ronaldo, with a salary package of €30m a year. It's been really lovely to play for Real Madrid. He has not talked about his club future since joining Portugal for the World Cup.More news: Hosts Russia shock Spain in penalty kick thriller
Social media user Baptiste Ripart, who identifies himself as a journalist and editor, said in a Twitter posting that the Spanish Champions League holders had agreed a world-record 272 million euro (239.75 million pounds) fee for the French 19-year-old. "I'll give a response in the coming days".
"I would prefer if they go for Mbappe as he would be a long-term investment because he is six years younger and is already at the top level".More news: National Weather Service Issues Heat Advisory thru Sunday for Millburn Township
'It would be great to have one of the best players in the world with Juventus in the same club that I am. "He can play wherever he wants, in any club, he would always do well".
Moments after lifting a third consecutive Champions League trophy, with Real beating Liverpool 3-1 in the final on May 26, Ronaldo appeared to suggest he had already made a decision to leave Real, telling a TV reporter on the pitch at Kiev's NSC Olympic Stadium: "It was handsome to play for Real Madrid". He was shackled, however, and failed to score as Uruguay won 2-1.More news: Capital Gazette suspect allegedly mailed threatening letters on day of attack
A win over Uruguay would book France a semi-final clash with either Brazil or Belgium, and were they to be successful, they would face one of England, Sweden, Croatia or Russian Federation in the final.
- Spain midfielder Andres Iniesta has announced his retirement
- Dwight Howard Wants To Come Back To The Lakers & Play Alongside LeBron
- LeBron James agrees to 4-year, $154M contract with LA Lakers
- Some Democrats mulling 2020 presidential run call for elimination of ICE
- Germany eliminated from the World Cup
- ATP Wimbledon: Rafael Nadal topples Sela. Del Potro and Edmund march on
- Samsung phones are sending photos to random contacts without permission
- Veteran starts for Mexico against Brazil
- LeBron James’ free agency: Reports from around the NBA
- America's Oldest Man, Richard Overton, Robbed of His Savings