However, Mbappe's speed has not been confirmed by any official site.
"I think Roy took a lot of criticism for that, but he was fearless enough to put a lot of these young players in - and without that experience, we wouldn't have had a day like today because they've learned from that".
Though Brazil has yet to hit the heights on the attacking front, it and Uruguay have been the meanest defences in the competition, conceding just one goal apiece in four matches.More news: Rockets Sign Chris Paul To Four-Year Max Contract
"I've got no background in all the culture and diversity in Belgium", Martinez said earlier in the tournament.
"I think it's a game that when you are a little boy, you dream of being involved in a World Cup, facing Brazil in a quarterfinal", he said, "so from our point of view we can enjoy from the first second".
"I try to create gaps for my teammates, " Giroud said.More news: Jordan insists he didn't know about alleged OSU sex abuse
"We do have some good players, and they need opportunities to play". "We'll have to outdo ourselves and give our best, take each match as it comes, and see how far we can go". (EPA) Fred suffered the injury before Brazil's World Cup opener.
While other players have kept up a steady mantra of taking the tournament one game at a time, the 32-year-old defender make clear his vista was firmly focused on next Sunday's final at Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium.
With former France striker Thierry Henry as an assistant coach, Belgium has top-scored in Russian Federation, with 14 goals in its five World Cup matches.
"Even though they've not had as much game-time as they would have liked, they are as much of a reason why we are where we are".More news: Goleta Santa Barbara Fires Latest: Wind-Driven Blaze Destroys Homes and Forces Evacuations
Giroud, naturally, would rather have Henry giving him advice but he claims the French team have a lot of respect for the 1998 World Cup victor. "I would be very proud to show Thierry that he chose the wrong camp".
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt Resigns
- North Korea is not denuclearizing. Yet
- With Russia out, who will home fans back?
- Anti-immigration U.S. policy protests on, 17 held
- Mbappe: Real Madrid speaks on ‘agreement’ with PSG
- Wimbledon: Serena Williams defeats Kristina Mladenovic and advances to the fourth round
- Brazil vs Belgium: Tite happy with ‘below-par’ Neymar
- Former Navy SEAL: Thailand Cave Rescue Is Like 'Climbing Mount Everest'
- Ant-Man And The Wasp: Rate And Discuss With Spoilers
- Sven-Goran Eriksson: Brazil would be easier to beat than Sweden