"Prime Day is an annual deals event just for Prime members, with more than one million deals worldwide". Head to the Amazon Prime section of the website by clicking here. The special Amazon sale is being hosted by Amazon India exclusively for Amazon Prime members. The Prime day sale will start on July 16 noon and will continue till July 17 midnight.
You can also go all-in on a Kindle Unlimited subscription and save 40% when you checkout with the coupon code PDKU18.
Prime Day deals will be identified by a badge, which reads "Prime Day deal" on a blue background.
Amazon Prime is a subscription service through Amazon that provides users with free two-day shipping, access to streaming TV shows, movies and music, and other perks.More news: SCOTUS: Trump interviews senator as possible replacement for Kennedy
You can share you Amazon Prime membership with all members of your household.
The deals and discounts will run for 36 hours in total, ending the following day.More news: England rocked by injury to star striker ahead of Sweden tie
Plenty of Amazon products will be discounted in the saleWhat is Amazon Prime Day?
Students can also get six months free when they sign up and pay just £3.99 per month once that trial ends.
In a sideswipe at Amazon, eBay dismissed the company's membership model.More news: Kylie Jenner Admits She Had Her Lip Filler Removed
- Donald Jr. Rips Montana's Tester as Schumer's 'Liberal Lapdog'
- Travis Pastrana To Attempt Three Daring Evel Knievel Jumps
- NATO Braces For Trump, White House Says Business As Usual
- How significant is Trump's Supreme Court pick?
- Anti-immigration U.S. policy protests on, 17 held
- Trump makes Brexit deal 'priority' ahead of United Kingdom trip
- Goleta Santa Barbara Fires Latest: Wind-Driven Blaze Destroys Homes and Forces Evacuations
- Donald Trump urged to avoid controversial Supreme Court pick
- North Korea is not denuclearizing. Yet
- USA job growth strong; unemployment rate rises to 4 percent