The reality star posted a selfie alongside a mate and captioned it "heat wave".
That is when the lip kit mogul replied by saying that 'I got rid of all my filler'.
The removal of the filler comes about three years after Jenner confirmed she received a lip enhancement when she was just 17, according to Vogue.More news: SCOTUS: Trump interviews senator as possible replacement for Kennedy
'I have temporary lip fillers, it is just an insecurity of mine, and it is what I wanted to do.
But while the BFFs were celebrating their 8-year anniversary of friendship, a fan noticed something different about Kylie.
On Sunday the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star boasted a reduced pout as she posed in front of the camera with her long time pal Anastasia Karanikolaou (aka Stassi). "Apparently the boy in question told Jenner, "'I didn't think you would be a good kisser because you have such small lips.' But I took that really hard", she explained.
After Kylie Jenner confessed to getting lip injections in 2015, some clinics claimed that a drastic increase for lip filler procedures followed. Although she's toned it down a bit in the years since, it wasn't until now that she went back to her truly natural lips.More news: Fest possible in dream France-Belgium World Cup semifinal
"I got rid of all my filler."
One wrote: 'you're always so attractive, but I love this natural look on you!
However, in an interview with ES magazine in May she noted that she had no desire to undergo plastic surgery.More news: 6 kids stabbed at birthday party; suspect wanted revenge, police say
- Trump administration cuts Obama-era guidelines for campus diversity
- Trump makes Brexit deal 'priority' ahead of United Kingdom trip
- USA job growth strong; unemployment rate rises to 4 percent
- Willian coy on Chelsea future amid Barcelona links
- Donald Jr. Rips Montana's Tester as Schumer's 'Liberal Lapdog'
- Donald Trump urged to avoid controversial Supreme Court pick
- EPA Administrator Scott Pruitt Resigns
- North Korea is not denuclearizing. Yet
- With Russia out, who will home fans back?
- Parents of rescued boys now at hospital told 'no hugging' yet