Grayson Allen of the Utah Jazz and Trae Young of the Atlanta Hawks were both assessed technicals after getting tied up in the third quarter. Sometimes when that happens, the player will go to the Knicks, and a bunch of people boo, because the NBA Draft occurs in NY, and a sect of Knicks fans have booed everyone who has been drafted by the team since Patrick Ewing. Young makes the right move, ripping through like James Harden to get a cheap foul, but then he's the one that overreacts by shoving Allen, who obviously had to throw in a headbutt for good measure. Allen essentially headbutted Young after hooking his arm around the sharpshooter. But it looks like Allen is playing solid defense, taking away the space Young so desperately needs to operate.More news: Wimbledon: Serena Williams defeats Kristina Mladenovic and advances to the fourth round
And if you're Grayson Allen and Trae Young, it's ideal for getting into a little dustup. Eventually all players on the floor became implicated as referees intervened at the behest of National Basketball Association rules. Both players were given technical fouls, while Allen also received a personal foul for the initial contact. But after going 7 for 8, Bradley was slowed up by a left wrist injury: The Jazz taped him up midgame and he attempted to return, but he was ultimately out for most of the second half of a close game. Grayson is a physical player. Allen dumped in 16 points, but struggled from the field during the 93-78 loss.More news: Trump makes Brexit deal 'priority' ahead of United Kingdom trip
More news: Amazon Prime Day: All you need to know
- Donald Jr. Rips Montana's Tester as Schumer's 'Liberal Lapdog'
- Former Navy SEAL: Thailand Cave Rescue Is Like 'Climbing Mount Everest'
- Parents of rescued boys now at hospital told 'no hugging' yet
- USA job growth strong; unemployment rate rises to 4 percent
- Travis Pastrana To Attempt Three Daring Evel Knievel Jumps
- Kylie Jenner Admits She Had Her Lip Filler Removed
- England rocked by injury to star striker ahead of Sweden tie
- With Russia out, who will home fans back?
- Brett Kavanaugh Revealed as Trump's Latest Supreme Court Nominee
- Lewis Hamilton: 'Insane' Silverstone as bumpy as the Nordschleife