But the 25-year-old is also a source of advice for younger players such as Mbappe and semi-final match-winner Samuel Umtiti, having already experienced huge highs and lows in a short career.
"So I don't want to see new haircuts or him playing to the cameras. I want one", Pogba said of the star on the French shirt that represents the 1998 World Cup win. I guess Croatia is my team for finals! They beat Colombia in the round of 16 and Sweden in the quarter-final only to go down fighting against Croatia.
Pogba has been arguably France's best player in this FIFA World Cup so far being huge in midfield for the Blues but while playing for the Red Devils the midfield maestro has not been able to replicate the same performances.
The Frenchman is one of the best footballers in the world and we fought really hard to bring him back from Juventus and it would make little sense to sell him now.More news: Apple gives MacBook Pros a much-needed shot of Coffee Lake
'They are favourites, but we will do our best to surprise them. We stay as we are from the start of the tournament.
Croatia, the fourth-smallest of the 32 World Cup teams ahead of Panama, Uruguay and Iceland, has a chance to be the least-populous nation to win since Uruguay took the title in 1950, when it was a nation of just over 2 million.
"But I do not have a star".
"We were louder, they were carrying us, they picked us up when we were not in control of the game", Dalic said of the supporters, adding, "for Croatian football and Croatia as a country, this is history being written". Croatia went into extra time on Wednesday against England and they don't have a lot of time to rest and recover for the final.More news: Underdog status suits Croatia perfectly for World Cup…
French defender Varane and forward Ousmane Dembele and Croatia's Rakitic are all Barcelona teammates, while French centre back Varane will be up against his Real Madrid team mates in Luka Modric and Kovacic.
"Two years ago, I remember what happened two years ago", he said in reference to his team's 1-0 defeat to Portugal in Paris in the Euro final.More news: Serena Williams In Tears After First Wimbledon Loss In 10 Years
- Man Who Berated Woman In Puerto Rico Shirt Charged With Hate Crime
- Papa John’s starts pulling founder’s image from marketing
- Behind President Trump's claim of new funding from North Atlantic Treaty Organisation members
- SA's Kevin Anderson foils John Isner to reach maiden Wimbledon final
- Adviser comments on Iran’s presence in Syria
- Trump calls out Sessions over Federal Bureau of Investigation lawyer Lisa Page's no-show at Congress
- Red Sox Are Apparently Still Checking On Manny Machado
- North Korea’s Kim Jong-un writes Donald Trump
- Kevin Anderson Outlasts John Isner in a Five-Set Marathon at Wimbledon
- Modric wins the Golden Ball at the World Cup