"You stood there like a little wet noodle, like a fanboy", he said.
In 45 devastating seconds, Schwarzenegger accuses Trump of selling out the USA intelligence community and the American justice system during the press conference.More news: Netanyahu commends Trump for commitment to Israel in Russian talks
'You're the President of the United States you shouldn't do that. What's the matter with you?
"What happened to the strong words and the strength of Ronald Reagan when he stood there at the Berlin Wall and said 'Mr".
"This was the day an American president stood on foreign soil next to a murderous lying thug and refused to back his own country", Comey, who was sacked by Trump in May 2016, tweeted.
During the press conference, Putin denied all claims that Russia had interfered with the 2016 U.S. election, with Trump later refusing to tell pres if he believed his intelligence agencies when they claimed Russian was involved.More news: After Alaska closings, just 1 Blockbuster left in US
Comey's full-throated criticism of the President is notable, but hardly surprising.
'They think it's Russian Federation, ' he said.
During the press conference, he said his intelligence officials have told him Russian Federation interfered, but noted that Putin offered a "very strong" denial.
Trump declared before his meeting with Putin that USA "foolishness" and special counsel Robert MuellerRobert Swan MuellerSasse: US should applaud choice of Mueller to lead Russian Federation probe MORE's probe were to blame for souring relations between the two countries. I think we all know the answer to that one. "I don't think he cares about California and I think California doesn't care about him".More news: Adviser comments on Iran’s presence in Syria
- Kieran Trippier ‘to be awarded freedom of Bury’ after World Cup
- Modric wins the Golden Ball at the World Cup
- Apple gives MacBook Pros a much-needed shot of Coffee Lake
- Papa John’s starts pulling founder’s image from marketing
- Croatia coach Dalic: Fatigue not an issue for us
- Underdog status suits Croatia perfectly for World Cup…
- Serena Williams In Tears After First Wimbledon Loss In 10 Years
- Charges against Maria Butina confirm 'infiltration' was part of Russian 2016 attack
- US President lists Russia, EU, China as 'foes' ahead of Putin summit
- Iowa Politicians React to President Trump’s Statement on Russia Investigation