At press time, Clayton County Jail records show that Offset remains in custody with no apparent bail amount for the gun charges.More news: Collin Sexton is Taking Summer League Way too Seriously
Not only does Findling claim that the weapons charges are incorrect, but also that the pretext for pulling Offset over, a traffic violation, was simply a tactic to get the rapper in jail.
Attorney Drew Findling tells TMZ. his client broke NO LAWS, and cops used a lane change as a thinly veiled excuse to try and take the rapper down.More news: Hawaii: Flying lava shoots through roof of tour boat, injures 23
No response yet from Cardi B, but two days ago, she tweeted that she is all in when it comes to her marriage. News on Saturday. "His most important focus right now is to be with his wife, children and family".
Offset, 26, was pulled over on Friday evening while driving in a 2014 Porche 911 Carerra with his bodyguard outside of Atlanta after allegedly making an improper lane change. "It's a common theme", Findling said, "we're talking about a young, African-American man driving a shiny, attractive luxury auto and clad in designer clothes and watches and jewelry". Cephus was arrested following a search of the auto when officers said they found multiple handguns, marijuana, and $107,000. "I am confident in telling you he is 100 percent innocent".More news: Former SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN Writer Returns for SUPERIOR OCTOPUS
Offset married Cardi B.in a secret ceremony last fall.
- Russian 'agent' Maria Butina held in United States jail over conspiracy charges
- Irish 18-Year-Old Gets Chance To Impress Pep Guardiola
- National Hot Dog Day 2018 freebies & deals TODAY
- TIME cover morphs Donald Trump into Vladimir Putin
- Trump to Iran: 'never, ever threaten' USA again
- EU regulators fine Google record $5 billion in Android case
- The Walking Dead: The Most Revealing Moments of SDCC's Season 9 Trailer
- Senators push sanctions to send Putin election meddling warning
- Multiple people injured in Toronto shooting
- U.S. voters: what's your reaction to Trump and Putin's meeting?