Players hit the jackpot in Mega Millions by matching the five white ball numbers (1-70) and the golden Mega Ball number (1-25).
According to lottery officials, the largest jackpot in Mega Millions history was $656 million back on March 30, 2012.
The jackpot has risen to an estimated $433 million, the Massachusetts State Lottery said. 10 largest lottery jackpots in historyThat's a $254 million cash payout.More news: Multiple people injured in Toronto shooting
The next drawing will take place on Tuesday. The largest lottery victor won in MI was Donald Lawson, a Lapeer man who won a $337 million Powerball jackpot.
The odds of winning both jackpots are 1 in 75 quadrillion - that's 15 zeros - according to data scientists at Allstate.
Then, on Saturday night, Powerball draws for $130 million. Do we know yet if anyone won the Mega Millions jackpot?More news: Chelsea sack manager Antonio Conte after just two seasons in charge
The odds of winning any Mega Millions drawing is about one in 302 million.
Since joining the multi-state Mega Millions game in 2013, Florida has had more than 41 million winning tickets totaling more than $604 million in prizes.
If you snag the winning ticket, the amount can be claimed up to one year from the date it was drawn.More news: Thomas: To wear the yellow jersey is a massive honour
- When to MISS the longest Lunar Eclipse of the century
- Offset arrested for alleged gun possession
- In election-charged Pakistan, Mahathir makes an 'appearance'
- Man firing into Toronto cafes shoots 13 people, killing 2
- Mourinho questions Pogba's commitment and consistency - for Man Utd
- Alphabet hits a record high after earnings top expectations
- Israele: Knesset approves controversial nation-state bill
- Ireland beat Australia to claim Challenge Trophy at Rugby World Cup Sevens
- Stocks end slightly lower as traders shrug off trade talk
- Fakhar Zaman breaks two more records in final Zimbabwe ODI