"It has been the first time we have played together and we did a lot of good things".More news: Man firing into Toronto cafes shoots 13 people, killing 2
Joe Hart is desperate to leave Manchester City and reignite his career after being marginalised by Pep Guardiola. I am happy we won and just happy to play against my old club and I had a point to prove and I think I did well in the game.
A penalty from Mario Gotze gave Lucien Favre's side the victory over the Premier League champions at Soldier Field. "I know I've got an terrible lot to give in the game".
"I've never had such a long summer off so it's just good to be playing football again", said Hart who admitted he will sit out the final 12 months of his contract if he's unable to find a suitable move. I'm glad he has faith in me.More news: No Mega Millions victor Friday; jackpot climbs to $493 million
First team stars such as Kevin De Bruyne, Sergio Aguero, Vincent Kompany, Ederson, David Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Kyle Walker and John Stones have not made the journey to compete in the annual International Champions Cup pre-season tournament with most not expected back until a week before the start of the domestic season in England. "In some minutes we started good and after we that had a few problems". That goes without saying, I can't lie about those things.
On Jorginho, Guardiola added: "I was disappointed (not to sign him)".
Speaking to the Manchester Evening News about Douglas Luiz, Guardiola said: "Today was the first day he played with us and his teammates. We had one week of training and I am so satisfied in the performance from these guys". I'm professional and I get on with things.More news: Meghan Markle 'lives in fear' father will leak conversations
"I've got a lot of good relationships with the boys in the team and I thought Jordan Pickford had a good World Cup".
- Erdogan says called Ozil, praises decision to quit German team
- Thomas: To wear the yellow jersey is a massive honour
- Ireland beat Australia to claim Challenge Trophy at Rugby World Cup Sevens
- Adam Schiff, top intel Democrat, says Trump 'acts like he's compromised'
- In election-charged Pakistan, Mahathir makes an 'appearance'
- Avenatti says Cohen has more Trump tapes
- China's Xi opens BRICS summit in South Africa
- Mega Millions Jackpot Up To $522 Million, 5th Largest In Game’s History
- Francesco Molinari wins Open Championship to become first Italian major champion
- Villa backs Guardiola's City to retain Premier League title