Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff, just because they look so good. Earlier this week, you saw photos from their intimate mehendi ceremony when Priyanka Chopra took to Instagram to wish the happy couple and their pre-engagement party for which the guest list included Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Karan Johar, Shah Rukh Khan and Sachin Tendulkar among others. The menu is decided by the Mumbai-based catering company Foodlink Banquets and Catering.More news: Trump Warns Iran: ‘Never, Ever Threaten the United States Again’
In One of the biggest weddings of this season Shah Rukh Khan to Alia Bhatt, all Celebs from entertainment industry and all walks of life attended Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta's forthcoming nuptials with great enthusiasm to make the night more handsome and glamorous.More news: Mbappe, Modric on 10-man list for Federation Internationale de Football Association best player award
Akash had proposed to Shloka a couple of months ago at a private ceremony in Goa that was attended by both the families.
Sources close to the Ambani family said that Union Ministers Suresh Prabhu and Manoj Sinha and Maharashtra chief minister Devendra Fadnavis and his wife Amruta were also present.More news: What Does Israel's New Controversial 'Jewish Nation-state Law' Mean?
After a gruelling 45-day schedule in the U.S., the superstar was back in town, to attend Akash Ambani's engagement ceremony. Stay tuned for more updates on the Ambanis.
- Mega Millions Jackpot Up To $522 Million, 5th Largest In Game’s History
- Trump’s financial aid offer to farmers criticized as tax-funded ‘welfare’
- Tape reveals Trump and lawyer discussing payoff over alleged affair
- Demi Lovato Taken To Hospital Following Reports Of Drug Overdose
- Facebook Shares Plummet After Missing User, Revenue Targets
- No Mega Millions victor Friday; jackpot climbs to $493 million
- Erdogan says called Ozil, praises decision to quit German team
- China's Xi opens BRICS summit in South Africa
- PTI Leads on 91 Seats, Inching Close to Majority Mark
- Villa backs Guardiola's City to retain Premier League title