Conflicting reports claim there were two different ways the singer received the drug - one report alleges it was the paramedics who administered it; another claims it was her friends inside the home who gave it to her.
The operator also tells the caller that it would be helpful to gather the victim's medications. She went on to become a multi-platinum pop star, launching Top 10 hits like "Sorry Not Sorry", "Skyscraper", "Heart Attack".
"I was going to the airport and I had a Sprite bottle just filled with vodka and it was just 9 in the morning and I was throwing up in the vehicle and this was just to get on a plane to go back to L.A.to the sober living house that I was staying at", Lovato said.
"Wait, no sirens, please, right?"
In audio obtained by TMZ Thursday, Lovato's assistant alerts the male dispatcher of the incident while requesting him to tell paramedics to shut off the sirens.More news: Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says more records 'impossible'
"I don't have control over that", the dispatcher said.
Lovato was scheduled to appear on Fox game show Beat Shazam on Tuesday night at 7, but Fox sent out a statement that "in light of recent reports, we have chose to replace the episode of Beat Shazam with another all-new episode".
Fox released a clip of the show (which they have since taken down) in which Demi Lovato's music is a category.
Demi Lovato isn't in the clear just yet. Unfortunately, Lovato reportedly rejected her loved ones' help.
The emergency came after Demi was out partying through the night, after celebrating a friend's birthday on Monday.More news: PTI Leads on 91 Seats, Inching Close to Majority Mark
While most celebrities tend to hide their struggles with drugs and battles with depression, Demi Lovato not only acknowledged her issues, she's shared them with the world.
She spoke of how she first took cocaine at the age of 17, while starring in kids" TV programme "Sonny With A Chance'.
She has recently released a song called "Sober", in which she admitted to recent relapse in her sobriety.More news: Facebook Shares Plummet After Missing User, Revenue Targets
- Michael Cohen tape fuels debate about Trump, cash and credibility
- Demi Lovato Didn't Overdose On Heroin
- What Does Israel's New Controversial 'Jewish Nation-state Law' Mean?
- Tape reveals Trump and lawyer discussing payoff over alleged affair
- Mbappe, Modric on 10-man list for Federation Internationale de Football Association best player award
- The moon will turn blood red in Canberra early on Saturday morning
- Avenatti says Cohen has more Trump tapes
- Villa backs Guardiola's City to retain Premier League title
- No Mega Millions victor Friday; jackpot climbs to $493 million
- Zoo paints stripes on donkeys and calls them zebras, student says