It's not hard to grasp from the tone of Nikhil Namit's statement that Priyanka's "sudden" decision may not have thrilled every member of the Bharat as it did director Ali Abbas Zafar, who shared the news with what appears to be a congratulatory message attached to it.
B-Town has been in a whir of excitement, ever since Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's engagement was confirmed. "It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly", Nikhil told Indian daily Mid-Day. Nick had stayed with his lady love in her Juhu bungalow before the couple went to Goa for a short break.More news: The moon will turn blood red in Canberra early on Saturday morning
There are other reasons coming in the limelight for Priyanka's exit from the film. Katrina might be considered as possible replacement for Priyanka in "Bharat", sources add. It was a hush-hush shoot and only the unit knows about it.
'I love the United Kingdom and performed in London and Birmingham past year, ' he told us. But while Priyanka was in the U.S., she kept getting news about other actors getting added to the cast. Salman Khan's Bharat also stars Disha Patani, Tabu and Nora Fatehi.More news: China's Xi opens BRICS summit in South Africa
But it seems that while the director is all kinds of happy for the 36-year-old - and isn't too annoyed that she's left the Bollywood movie - one of the producers isn't best pleased. But she's also very close to Salman's family so apparently, she could not tell them what changed her mind. An engagement is a happy time and nobody can grudge her that, not even Salman, who initially was apparently very upset about her walk-out. She plays the main protagonist and the role is befitting her image. According to the report, Nick proposed to the actress on her birthday on July 18 in London. In a throwback video shared by Elle India magazine, the actress talks about the importance of the diamond ring she wears and how it has put her in trouble many times.More news: Greece mourns as death toll from wildfires reaches 81
- Rangers Trade Cole Hamels To Cubs
- Wisconsin Soybean Farmer Reacts To Trump's Agreement With EU
- House Freedom Caucus Leaders Call For Rosenstein Impeachment
- US Resisting Pushes by North, South Korea to End War
- Zoo paints stripes on donkeys and calls them zebras, student says
- Mark Zuckerberg just lost almost $16 billion in one day
- Shep Smith calls out ‘personal friend’ Bill Shine for banning CNN reporter
- Facebook Shares Plummet After Missing User, Revenue Targets
- Mbappe, Modric on 10-man list for Federation Internationale de Football Association best player award
- MLB Rumors: Yankees, Blue Jays Have J.A. Happ Trade Agreement