The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 release date is nearly upon us.
In the Internet appeared the video, which shows the new tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 top features. The leak further notes that those not interested in the game may get the option to go for wireless AKG headphones at no extra cost.More news: Shep Smith calls out ‘personal friend’ Bill Shine for banning CNN reporter
South Korean tech giant Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy Note9 on August 9, and, the more we inch closer to the launch, the more we hear about this Note8 successor. We are mere weeks away from one of Samsung's Unpacked event, taking place on August 9 in Brooklyn, New York.
This will certainly make it very easy and cheap for Galaxy Note 9 owners to power a PC-like productivity experience on their external monitors without having to spend over $100 on an accessory that they may ultimately resign to the novelty bin.
In addition, users who pre-order the Galaxy Note 9 are entitled to extra benefits, added the report. The third and final video suggests the phone will be able to handle just about any task you can imagine. The thought with the teasers, said Samsung, is to indicate how agonizing it can be when innovation disappoints you, and that change, as the Galaxy Note 9, will spare the day. Fortnite publisher Epic Games also had no comment.More news: The moon will turn blood red in Canberra early on Saturday morning
As previously reported, the Note 9 is tipped to closely resemble the former Note 8, with the exception of a more accessible fingerprint reader. That means all other Android users (or at least the ones with a phone that supports Fortnite) would gain access to the game sometime in late September.
The third Note 9 teaser addresses that bad "Storage Full" alert we've all gotten at one point or another. A month afterwards, the game will be released on the Google Play Store.More news: Mkhitaryan Is Happy That Aubameyang And Sokratis Are At Arsenal
- Following a meltdown in Facebook, Twitter plummets 18%
- Amazon earnings top forecasts on cloud computing, ad growth
- Greece mourns as death toll from wildfires reaches 81
- Tape reveals Trump and lawyer discussing payoff over alleged affair
- Zoo paints stripes on donkeys and calls them zebras, student says
- Facebook in record plunge after shocking growth report
- Wisconsin Soybean Farmer Reacts To Trump's Agreement With EU
- Rangers Trade Cole Hamels To Cubs
- NY moves to oust cable provider Spectrum
- Transfer: Mourinho gives Manchester United list of five players to buy