It's still unclear when she'll be allowed to leave the hospital, though the source said she is thankfully "expected to make a full recovery". Medical professionals needed to revive an unconscious Demi with Narcan when she was found in her home.
She allegedly refused to tell the paramedics what drugs she had taken, but sources say it appeared to be some sort of opioid.More news: 2nd firefighter dies battling California wildfires
We're told these are among the "complications" related to the overdose.
Though her issues are reportedly "very common" after a drug overdose, she will apparently need to stay in the hospital for a few more days.More news: Colombian gang puts a $70,000 bounty on Sombra the drug-sniffing dog
The singer's team has not yet revealed what prompted Lovato to be hospitalized, though a rep did confirm last week that Lovato "awake and with her family" several hours after reports of her condition emerged.
A source previously told The Blast she was 'doing very well'. Initial reports suggested she had overdosed on heroin, though that was dismissed by sources close to the singer. "I was not with Demi when the incident happened, but I am with her now, and will continue to be because she means the world to me just as she does to all of you". While Lovato's hard-partying pals want to be allowed access to the singer, her family wants to put the lid on that and limit visitors to just family and Demi's ex, Wilmer Valderrama. After an overdose, it's encouraged to head straight to rehab.More news: Mars making closest approach to Earth in 15 years this weekend
Wilmer Valderamma is Demi Lovato's ex-boyfriend, but he's been by her side since she first entered hospital. "Some of the information being reported is incorrect and they respectfully ask for privacy and not speculation as her health and recovery is the most important thing right now".
- NY moves to oust cable provider Spectrum
- Nick Jonas And Priyanka Chopra Are Engaged
- House Freedom Caucus Leaders Call For Rosenstein Impeachment
- Tour de France halted after police pepper spray affects riders
- Israel releases Palestinian teenager who struck soldier from prison
- Amazon earnings top forecasts on cloud computing, ad growth
- McManaman: Real Madrid need Bale to take more prominent role
- Former Trump Lawyer: Giuliani Is Wrecking The Case
- US, EU to first tackle steel, aluminum tariffs: Secy Mnuchin
- Greece mourns as death toll from wildfires reaches 81