Florida man Jaylen Norwood, 22, was hit by a vehicle while his friend filmed a video of him dancing in the street in Boynton Beach, the Orlando Sentinel reported. It involves a slow moving vehicle, with the person jumping out of the auto and dancing to the first few lines of Drake's track, "In My Feelings", on road mostly in the middle of traffic.
The social media challenge began after Pop singer Drake's song "In my feelings" from the album Scorpion released last month, and involved people stepping out of their auto and dancing alongside the moving vehicle.More news: What does Mueller have? Manafort trial offers glimpse
Several people have tried to add risky elements to the challenge, including dancing while jumping out of a moving vehicle. "Keke never loved me".
His Instagram post says, "Sooo I was originally suppose to jump on the hood of the auto, but I slipped".More news: Trump ‘looking into’ Americans 3D-printing own guns
In a tweet late Monday the agency said, "Fortunately Jaylen had only minor scrapes".More news: Mars making closest approach to Earth in 15 years this weekend
But Jaipur Police took it a notch up by sharing a photo of a youngster with the message - Don't challenge death. On Tuesday, Gujarat police too tweeted a warning: "Don't pass or accept the KiKi challenge". He said that the police will monitor the social media so that no one dares to do the Kiki Challenge. We must say that state police has done great job and they deserve appreciation. It has warned that attempting the challenge is likely to attract strict action.
- Transfer: Mourinho gives Manchester United list of five players to buy
- After criticism, Trump delays second Putin meeting to next year
- Polar Bear Killed After Attacking Cruise Ship Worker In Arctic
- Colombian gang puts a $70,000 bounty on Sombra the drug-sniffing dog
- Mission: Impossible - Fallout Box Office Day 3: Has A Very Good Weekend!
- Rand Paul to support Brett Kavanaugh for Supreme Court
- How to watch Manchester United vs. Real Madrid, ICC
- Durant Laughed At CJ McCollum & The Blazers Chances of Winning A Championship
- Israel navy intercepts activist boat trying to break Gaza blockade
- 2nd firefighter dies battling California wildfires