Last Monday, in conjunction with his charity and the Akron Public School system, James officially opened a public school for at-risk children. "I know", James said in an Uninterrupted video.
Well of course Trump caught wind of the comment, and had to fire back like a childish cry baby that he is after having his feelings hurt.
James made similar remarks regarding Trump and sports on Monday in an interview with ESPN's Rachel Nichols, adding that he has no regrets about criticizing him.More news: Secretary of State Pompeo Meets with Turkey's Foreign Minister in Singapore
Trump then made a pointed shot at James in the famous National Basketball Association "greatest of all time" debate by saying he preferred Michael Jordan over James.
The dog whistle from the president is very loud, attacking two successful black men in James and Lemon, respectively.
The LeBron James Family Foundation and Akron Public Schools teamed up to create a new school for public school students in the city who are struggling with reading.
Check out the shameful tweet (below). At one point during their sit-down interview, Lemon asked James about the president, and LeBron essentially said he wouldn't keep company with Trump. James also said he has no interest in sitting down for a face-to-face meeting Trump.More news: National Archives to review all Kavanaugh records by October, potentially delaying confirmation
LeBron James' past criticism of President Donald Trump " We're in a position right now in America where this whole race thing is taking over.
He also called him a "so-called president" in the wake of the Charlottesville violence.
James says having a bike was a huge factor in his childhood as it offered him an escape from unsafe parts of his neighbourhood and the freedom to explore.
The basketball player appeared at a rally for Hillary Clinton during the 2016 presidential campaign in his home state of OH, a critical swing state during the election that Trump ended up carrying.More news: Extreme Conditions Expected as Firefighters Battle California Blazes
Trump hasn't always had a negative opinion of James.
- Tesla reports biggest loss in its history
- Apple reaches US$1 trillion in stock market valuation
- Journey home underway for remains of US soldiers killed in Korean War
- 8 states sue Trump administration over 3D-printed gun instructions
- John Kelly Allegedly To Stay In Job Through 2020
- Trump to bump up proposed Chinese tariff
- Interest rate rise is 'more challenging' to Scotland
- $1,000,000,000,000 - Apple becomes first tech firm to cross this milestone!
- Robert Mugabe's old party wins Zimbabwe election without him
- Google Testing A Censored Search Engine Just For China