The 47-year-old Catalan will start the new Premier League season aiming to become the first manager since Alex Ferguson in 2009 to retain the biggest prize in English club football.
Hazard, who featured for semi-finalists Belgium at the World Cup, will not be involved in Sunday's Community Shield clash with Manchester City at Wembley. "We don't have momentum because we didn't start, not yet". If I felt it's done and we can not improve I would not be here. I've seen three games and he gets it.
"Of course, we want to win with the situation we have".
One of Chelsea's most consistent performers in Azpilicueta could not be overlooked, so he takes up the position at left-back despite largely featuring on the right side of defence - but he's that good he can cover nearly all positions across the back line.More news: Extreme Conditions Expected as Firefighters Battle California Blazes
"I think he has the potential to stay with us, play with us and improve with us".
Although it is unlikely that Sterling would move to another Premier League side, one may speculate that his mis-treatment at the hands of Britain's tabloid press could leave him open to the prospect of playing his football on less scrutinising shores. Following their 1-0 defeat of Manchester United in May, Chelsea are looking to extend that run to five and at odds in excess of 5/2, they're value to keep the trend running.
In recent seasons the reigning champions have gone off the boil the following season, with Sunday's opponents Chelsea trundling home in fifth last term.
"Guardiola told me that here in England it is very hard", he told a news conference. Hopefully, we can switch again to a back four.More news: Sales tax holidays scrapped as school shopping begins
"Here maybe because it's more complicated for the contenders". The team already in a short time plays like he wants.
File image of Pep Guardiola. "We have to try to have a good result".
"But the target is what you have to do".
"Going forward, it's up to other teams to beat City because I'm sure that Pep won't change his style of play". "I'm very happy. I think David will be very important for the team, to support me", Sarri said.More news: North part of Mendocino Complex of Fires was very active Wednesday
"I have to be clear with them - the guys who are good say you are good, if you're bad I am going to say you're bad". For me, clearly, it is important to win something.
- Manafort on trial: Jury hears of lavish spending on luxury clothes
- Secretary of State Pompeo Meets with Turkey's Foreign Minister in Singapore
- Donald Trump Takes Shot At LeBron James’ Intelligence In Wild Tweet
- Urban Meyer and the God Complex in College Sports
- Venezuelan Officials Say President Nicolás Maduro Is Unharmed After 'Attack'
- Russia to deploy military police on Occupied Golan Heights
- 8 states sue Trump administration over 3D-printed gun instructions
- Iowa Reports First West Nile Death of 2018
- China threatens new tariffs on US$60b worth of United States goods
- Interest rate rise is 'more challenging' to Scotland