It comes a week after another quake hit the island killing at least 16 people.
The latest quake had a magnitude of seven and struck just 10 km underground according to the US Geological Survey.
Teigen and family have been staying in a house on stilts, which is a great way to enjoy Bali's lovely water, but must not feel great in an natural disaster.
There have been no immediate reports of casualties.More news: Brian Dawkins inducted into NFL Hall of Fame — Twitter reacts
The agency's head, Dwikorita Karnawati, later told MetroTV that the tsunami warning had ended.
"All the hotel guests were running so I did too".
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency for Indonesia had reported scores of aftershocks in the hours last week's quake and had warned that another major quake could be imminent.
Model and cookbook author Chrissy Teigen, who is now on vacation in Bali with husband John Legend and their two children, said on Twitter it was a "massive" natural disaster. "Trembling. So long." In another post, she added: "So many aftershocks".More news: Donald Trump Takes Shot At LeBron James’ Intelligence In Wild Tweet
They said: "oh my god", "Bali".
Lombok has been hit by a 7.0 magnitude natural disaster prompting a tsunami warning.
Chrissy Teigen was literally shaken Sunday after being trapped in an natural disaster on a family vacation in the popular Indonesian tourist mecca of Bali. It felt like a ride.
Officials said travellers at the global airports in Bali and Lombok were thrown into panic and there was minor damage to the buildings, but that operations were not disrupted.More news: Google Testing A Censored Search Engine Just For China
- 8 states sue Trump administration over 3D-printed gun instructions
- China rejects U.S. demand to reduce Iran oil imports
- Venezuelan Officials Say President Nicolás Maduro Is Unharmed After 'Attack'
- Iowa Reports First West Nile Death of 2018
- Extreme Conditions Expected as Firefighters Battle California Blazes
- Urban Meyer and the God Complex in College Sports
- Idiot taunts Yellowstone bison by banging his chest - ends TERRIBLY
- Sales tax holidays scrapped as school shopping begins
- North part of Mendocino Complex of Fires was very active Wednesday
- $1,000,000,000,000 - Apple becomes first tech firm to cross this milestone!