That is the sensational claim of the Daily Mail.
He goes on to report that United do not want to sell the "important" player as they see him as the franchise of the club.
Sky Italia claimed that the Red Devils rebuffed an offer of £45million with centre-back Yerry Mina and midfielder Andre Gomes also included.
He is under contract with Manchester United until 2021.
The United manager claimed that the summer tournament - which Pogba's France won in Russian Federation - is the "perfect" environment for him because he "can only think about football" as opposed to other outside influences.More news: Idiot taunts Yellowstone bison by banging his chest - ends TERRIBLY
The former Juventus star arrived at Manchester United back in the summer of 2016 for a club record fee of €05 million and aided the club to one League Cup and a Europa League title ever since.
Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, is reportedly flying into Manchester this week and is keen to secure the player's move away from Old Trafford.
The Premier League transfer window for inbound moves closes at 17:00 on Thursday 9 August.
The move could be a deliberate tactic on Raiola's part to improve Pogba's terms with United.
If the 55-year-old does not last at the 20-time Premier League champions this campaign, perhaps he would consider taking on an global job, something he has not done before.More news: Browns get $3.5 million in escrow back from Corey Coleman deal
The Portuguese harshly criticised some of the younger players on tour with his team in the United States, while he has also warned the board over their lack of activity in the transfer window.
Pogba, meanwhile, is understood to be on closer to £200,000-a-week.
Pogba has intimated in discussions with team-mates that he is unhappy with Mourinho, with whom he has clashed on several occasions over the past two years.
But the United academy graduate's long-term future has been uncertain for some time.More news: People Killed in Santa Ana Plane Crash Identified
- Quake strikes Indonesia’s Lombok island; tsunami possible
- Brian Dawkins inducted into NFL Hall of Fame — Twitter reacts
- Iowa Reports First West Nile Death of 2018
- Venezuelan Officials Say President Nicolás Maduro Is Unharmed After 'Attack'
- Trump to bump up proposed Chinese tariff
- Elon Musk tweets he may take Tesla private and shares roar
- Indian central bank raises rates for second time
- Secretary of State Pompeo Meets with Turkey's Foreign Minister in Singapore
- U.S. unemployment fell to 3.9% in July
- Donald Trump Takes Shot At LeBron James’ Intelligence In Wild Tweet