Now, she's considering a court order to get the money.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's divorce proceedings have taken another turn. A source familiar with the matter, who was not authorized to speak publicly, said that "Brad is someone who fulfills his commitments".
What's more, those close to Pitt believe that Jolie only filed the new papers as a warning shot after he told her that he wanted to restart the formal divorce process.
The former couple - who have children Maddox, 16, Pax, 14, Zahara, 13, Shiloh, 12, and nine-year-old twins Vivienne and Knox together - split in 2016, but are still at loggerheads in court over their divorce filing, with Angelina now alleging her former partner has paid "no meaningful child support" since their split nearly two years ago. As of present, [Pitt] has paid no meaningful child support since separation.More news: Liverpool vs Torino | 07 Aug 2018
The couple separated in September 2016 after two years of marriage and filed for divorce shortly after.
It's unclear, however, what "meaningful" support means in this context, as their "informal" agreement, as her lawyer describes, has yet to be made public.
In the court documents obtained by Access on Monday, Angelina requested a case management conference to address the lack of child support paid by Pitt.
The source also tells ET that although Tuesday's court filing was filed by attorney Samantha Bley DeJean, high-powered attorney Laura Wasser is still working on Jolie's case, and that DeJean and Wasser are working together.More news: Brian Dawkins inducted into NFL Hall of Fame — Twitter reacts
DeJean goes on to state that Jolie would like the court to have Pitt pay her the money she is owed.
Brad has paid "far more than any informal agreement would stipulate and far more than any judge would have ordered paid if there had been such an order", according to People.
Page Six was not immediately able to reach either of the actor's reps for comment.
The September 2016 split quickly turned nasty, with the Federal Bureau of Investigation being called in to investigate claims that Pitt hit their eldest child, Maddox, during an argument on a plane.More news: Elon Musk tweets he may take Tesla private and shares roar
- Manchester United Reject €50 Million + Two Players Bid For Paul Pogba
- Idiot taunts Yellowstone bison by banging his chest - ends TERRIBLY
- China rejects U.S. demand to reduce Iran oil imports
- Polls open for Kansas primary
- People Shot in Chicago During 14-Hour Time Span
- The 3 Players Who Could Replace Paul Pogba At Manchester United
- Sur-Pies! Google shocks world with sudden Android 9 Pixel push
- People Killed in Santa Ana Plane Crash Identified
- Community Members Call For Brooklyn Nail Salon To Close Following Brawl
- President Kiir, all opposition leaders sign governance agreement