Late last month, we saw photos of the Google Pixel 3 XL Clearly White model. These images come from a blogger who says this is a "pre-release" version of the upcoming phone, but won't go into detail how they got it. The display - no size listed - has a resolution of 1440×2960 (shakes fist at notch) with a pixel density of 494pixels per inch. The notch is as deep as we saw on the Essential phone but it's covering a lot more real-estate.
The back of the Pixel 3 XL is similar to the back of the Pixel 2 XL. This box, however, included the fabled pair of wired USB-C headphones, previously absent in the Pixel 2 and 2 XL box despite certain packaging materials suggesting they should have been included. The earbuds have a very Pixelbuds like look to them with what appears to be an adjustable loop coming out of them.More news: Sur-Pies! Google shocks world with sudden Android 9 Pixel push
The Pixel 3 - and whatever other Goodies Google has to share - is set to be announced at Google's next "Made by Google" event rumoured to take place on October 4th. There's a large camera sensor in its corner (just one), accompanied by an LED flash, and a round fingerprint scanner in its center. As pointed by a reader over at Android Police, the camera app icon on the homescreen has a dogfood notation implying that this phone could have originally belonged to a Google employee for testing purposes.
Google Pixel 3 XL on-screen information confirms the name of the phone.More news: Quake strikes Indonesia’s Lombok island; tsunami possible
Pixel 3 will be powered by a Snapdragon 845 CPU and 4GB of RAM.More news: Pence outlines U.S. Space Force plan for 'next battlefield'
- Manchester United Reject €50 Million + Two Players Bid For Paul Pogba
- China tariffs threaten European capital goods supply chains
- Newcastle United players refuse to co-operate with media in bonus dispute
- Bayelsa DSS director appointed acting DG
- 'Buck-a-Beer' Returns August 27th
- Chelsea beat Lyon on penalties following goalless draw at Stamford Bridge
- Liverpool vs Torino | 07 Aug 2018
- Tottenham Hotspur Zaha approach would be considered 'unnecessarily provocative'
- McGregor and Nurmagomedov agreed to battle known date
- Polls open for Kansas primary